Sunday, December 7, 2008

Changes

This recent off season I've experienced a ton of changes. I'm usually someone that likes to live my life with a little regularity in what I do and I eventually become a creature of habit. For the past three months though I've had to accomidate myself to some changes. I guess I've finally began to accept the fact that everything happens for a reason. At times of change I've realized that I just have to lean back on that fact and put my faith in the knowing that everything will work out in the long run. Things happen in everyone's lives where you think "why me?", but I really believe that you will figure out the answer to that question eventually. It's just getting past that initial change that tends to be the hardest part.

I guess this blog was a little bit of a ramble but it's just something that I've learned along my journey. I'm not sure if anyone even reads this but if someone does and it makes sense to just one person that would make me extremely happy. If at the very least no one reads my blog, I'm still getting my thoughts onto paper, which is always a good way for me to organize my brain a little bit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you like a rapper. just gotta put ink to paper and that shit just flows.

Anonymous said...

I like reading your blogs, its nice to know that others have similar thoughts..

Ashley said...

Romans 8:28 Hunter :) Excited to see you for New Years!!

Anonymous said...

I like your verse Ashley - I'm gonna give you two more to look up Hunter - hope your doing well man - we need to talk soon! I can't believe Utley went down.

James 1:2-3
Lamentations 3:37-39

Anonymous said...

you are the strongest person I know. Keep your chin up, you are truly loved