Monday, December 14, 2009

Great weekend

What a weekend it was in the NFL. Outside of the Chiefs there was some greatness this week. The Colts set the record with 22 straight regular season wins, are you serious?!?! That's just plain ridiculous. It'll be interesting to see how the rest of the season play out for them since they already have everything wrapped up. In the same game Brandon Marshall had 21 catches, let me repeat that...21 catches!!! I went onto CBS Sportsline when he had 20 catches and I had to refresh it a few times to make sure that it wasn't a misprint. I think it's safe to say that Broncos fans have officially forgot about his punting display in training camp.

As for the Chiefs, I will always be a loyal and dedicated fan. It's tough to watch them struggle like they are and even worse it's hard to see the stands half filled. Arrowhead used to be such a tough place for visitors to come in and play well, now it seems to happen frequently. Here's my idea to get fans out to Chiefs and Royals games when they're struggling. You have a set price for each ticket, and that price is never exceeded. When each team goes on a losing streak, the tickets are decreased by a certain percentage and even more so given the length of the streak. Why not try something like this?!?! It's not like either team is losing money, and you never know what might happen...maybe the Royals could get a sell out after a 10 game losing streak when the tickets are at a bare minimum price. You can't tell me those people aren't going to buy concessions and beer. Needless to say, they will still make their money. Go ahead and ask yourself why not and let me know if you can come up with a reason!

I know what you're thinking, maybe I should run a professional organization!

Like Ocho says...be great today folks.

No comments: