Saturday, March 15, 2008

Reason not to blog...

Sorry for not keeping up with my blog for the past couple days. My girlfriend Drew is in town and she hasn't been letting me blog. Alright I'm kidding but I do need to spend some extra time with her since this is the only time that I'll see her in the next 2 months probably. Come back in a couple days and I'll have a full blog about the last few days and the upcoming few days. Things have been going well though and my mom, sister, and one of my sister's friends arrive tomorrow.

*If you tell yourself enough that you can you might just have yourself fooled and be convinced.

I'll also have a movie review for you Ashley and I hope that this helps out for a little Aunt Janet!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks Hunter! Have so much fun with your fam and Drew!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to reading your comments from St. Patty's day!