Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Exhausted!!

This whole week I've been trying to stay away from napping in the afternoon, and it really caught up to me today. I went over to Duffy's to watch a little slingbox, caught up on some shows that I had recorded, came back and watched a little bit of a movie, and layed down and 3 hours later it was 8:30 (halfway through American Idol). I guess my body was telling me I needed some more rest to get through the week. It's only 9 now and I'm already considering going to bed...weird.

One of the shows that I had recorded last night that I watched this afternoon was Rob & Big (great show). Rob and Big got on this Guinness Book of World Records Trip. Big ended up breaking a couple of eating world records and Rob broke 21 world records!! Pretty amazing stuff. That just made me think, with all those records that are in that book there has got to be something that I could break!

Finally the auditions for American Idol are over. Most people's favorite part of the show is watching the terrible people audition, that's not me. I love watching the people that can really sing, and listen to their renditions of songs. I'll give you one person to watch out for. The kid last night that had been living in his car for 10 months, has been chosen by Dave Mense to win the whole thing. I hate to say this but last year he really knew what he was talking about. Believe it or not but from her first audition he said that Jordan was going to win, and somehow he was right!! I'll give him credt for that one...

This whole Roger Clemens situation just seems to be getting fuzzier by the day. One day after Clemens stand in front of Congress and gives his deposition with the words "i have never used steroids or HGH" Brian McNamee comes forward with more information against Clemens. Apparently he had kept the syringes for 7 years that contained steroids and HGH that he injected Clemens with. He must have thought that Clemens would betray him at some point, I mean who saves something like that for 7 years?!?! A lot of the real answers should come out when what Pettite said in front of Congress is unveiled. If in fact Clemens has lied about all of this stuff he might just become America's most hated man. I do know one thing, Barry Bonds would be thrilled!

The weekend is drawing nearer and that means Brett will be here soon. Him and his fiance' arrive in Jupiter on Sunday. We've already planned out where we're going ot eat dinner on Sunday night.

One last thing for me to vent about...the Duke vs. North Carolina game is blacked out in our area!! Absolutely unbelievable! I've been watching for the past week on ESPN all these ads and previews for the game and it comes around and since I'm in an ACC viewing area it's blacked out. Apparently it's supposed to be on FSN down here, but it's not. I don't really care for either one of those teams anyways, I just like to watch a good game.

Well I'm getting tired, get to get up early tomorrow and start it all over once again. I'm getting paid to play baseball...don't pinch me quite yet.

3 comments:

D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D said...

and you say I have bad gammar...

Evan said...

hunter guess who is BLOGGING!!!!