Monday, February 11, 2008

Random Thoughts...

I just turned on the TV to Deal or No Deal and they're on the million dollar mission. The lady that's playing has 11 million dollar cases on the board. If this lady doesn't win the million dollars then there is definitely something wrong. I just hate watching this show sometimes. People get so greedy and I love to watch it bite them in the butt in the end.

The latest poll is over and the winner was the Real World/Road Rules challenge, the Gauntlet 3. That was my choice also. It's a great show, it's got great competition and just the right amount of real world drama. Be sure and vote on my latest poll question.

More and more people are beginning to arrive for spring training. There were about 10 more big leaguers that showed up today. Needless to say, it was absolutely packed in the weight room today, but it ended up being a pretty good thing. A couple of the big leaguers got into the weight room later so I was able to stay in the weight room as long as they did without getting kicked out. There's no way that a big leaguer would ever get kicked out of the weight room, and I am definitely going to take advantage of that.

My Dad suggested that I look into public transportation down here in Jupiter. Apparently they're starting one up this Thursday, kind of lucky right? Wrong...For some strange reason the transit only runs on Thursdays...weird right? I mean I know that it's a lot like paradise down here in Jupiter but I mean come on, people only work on Thursdays?? Maybe they just think that all the people that live here are so wealthy that there really isn't any need for a public transit to be open for more than one day a week. But Thursday? How did they randomly land on Thursday? Beats me...

It's been a great night so far. I went over to Duffy's, ate some take out on the patio and watched some Slingbox. I mean there aren't too many places in the country right now where you can eat on the patio dressed in shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Not only do I get to go play some baseball and workout but the first day of hollywood week on American Idol is on. Hopefully this will be a great season.

Don't forget to vote...and remember, shake it off and step up when you encounter some obstacles in your life.

No comments: