Saturday, February 2, 2008

I need to get out!!


I'm struggling for things to do today...worked out a little in the hotel, watched some TV, and just got done watching a movie.

Reno 911:Miami isn't a bad movie, it definitely kept me laughing throughout the whole thing. Plus it was pretty cool to see a bunch of the Miami scenes, all places that I got to visit last summer. For those of you that didn't know, I absolutely love watching movies. My new goal in life is to watch the most movies of anyone EVER!!! I know kind of impossible, but I'll give it a shot.

I also watched the college football skills challenge and I've come to the conclusion that Rashard Mendenhall from Illinois is an absolute freak. It is an absolutely amazing sight with how huge and cut up he is. I'm predicting he's going to have a great career in the NFL, too bad the Chiefs don't really need a running back.

Someone else that looked really good to me was QB Joe Flacco from the University of Delaware (Blue Hens). He transferred from Pittsburgh and ended up at Delaware. He ended up winning a pair of competitions, one testing arm strength and the other testing mobility. I wouldn't mind seeing the Chiefs take him in either the 2nd or 3rd round, I'm just not convinced that Brodie Croyle is the answer. I only have one question about Flacco and that's why he transferred from Pittsburgh. It kind of makes me question his competitive nature.

The highlight of my day is slowly approaching. One of the good things about the hotel is that it's right across the street from Duffy's and they carry every sporting event that's on pay-per-view. Tonight is the UFC debut of Brock Lesnar...I can't wait. That man is an absolute beast, it should be pretty interesting to see him go up against a more experienced fighter. I'll let you guys know all about it later tonight.

On top of getting to watch the fight I get to have one of my favorite dishes ever at a restaurant, stir fry chicken and broccoli. Plus they have some of the best chips and salsa.

Stay tuned...I'll be back in about 4 hours!!

No comments: