Tuesday, February 19, 2008

First night of the final 24...

Today was very similar to yesterday in regards to what my day consisted of. I got up real early to eat some breakfast and went right back to sleep. I just kind of hung around the room until about 12:45 and then we headed over to the field. My day of baseball was over at around 6:oo. I had to waste some time before Idol started so I went over to C.R. Chicks and had some dinner and just hung out for awhile. By the time that I got back it was time for Idol...

The build up to American Idol tonight was definitely not worth the hype. Don't get me wrong, I still absolutely love the show but I just don't like some of the themese that they come up with. Tonight was 60's night, not really my type of thing. Even with that said I'll still give my opinion of the contestants.
Good performances:
Robbie Carrico (the rocker with the long hair)
David Archuleta (the young kid who was the best of the night)
Jason Castro (guy with the dreadlocks, had a really good performance with his guitar)
Michael Johns (the Australian who still is dominating)
OK performances:
Chikeze (apparently he just decided to drop his last name)
David Cook (not too sure about his hair, but he's from Blue Springs)
David Hernandez (first performance of the night, good start to the night)
Bad performances:
Jason Yeager (I don't even remember this one, I just wrote his name down)
Danny Noriega (the second coming of Sanjaya?)
Luke Menard (probably should be voted off)
Colton Berry (in the same category of Danny)
Garrett Haley (don't remember this one either)
Tomorrow is the girl's night. If I had to give a vote tonight it would be Jason Castro. He definitely made the most out of his song.

That's about all that I have today, I have a real bad headache...I didn't eat enough today. I only took in 1,400 calories...but I saved a lot of money. It's hard to get a happy medium.

*No matter how long it takes and no matter what it takes I will hang in there until I get what I want.

No comments: