Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday...a day of rest.

It's been a real nice and relaxing day. I got to eat some pizza for lunch today, something that I haven't had in a really long time. It's always good to throw something out of the ordinary into my diet. I just got back from dinner at Yardhouse with Brett and Lindsey. I missed haning out with both of them. We talked a lot about the whole engagement thing and when they plan on getting married, all that good stuff. It got me pretty excited about the events that will eventually take place in my life within the next year or so. It was a big surprise to Lindsey that Brett asked her to marry him. She said that she figured it would happen within the next year but she had no idea how soon. I don't think Drew will be that surprised...She'll have to deal with it though. She's even seen the diamond that I'm going to give to her. She asked to see it and I don't think she thought I would show her...but I did and now I think she's a little disappointed that she jokingly asked me. She's going to have to deal with it now though.

I watched a movie last night and finished it up this morning called Gettin' It. There's one word that can describe this movie...terrible. I did watch the whole thing though, only because once I put in a movie I don't watch another one until I have finished the previous one. It really had no point or plot but it did have some good looking girls.

This afternoon I started watching The Illusionist, a much more promising film. I'll have the critique tomorrow.

I'm going to try and get to bed a little earlier tonight, but before I do that I still have to take a shower and shave. Thankfully my facial hair doesn't grow that fast. I can afford to shave about once a week and still get by on our Marlins shaving rule.

I always feel so rejuvenated at the end of the weekend. Hitting, throwing, running, and lifting always seems so much easier at the start of the week. I can't wait to see what the upcoming week has in store for me.

1 comment:

D said...

I cannot believe you said I was disappointed. That makes me look horrible, and NO I wasnt. Like I keep telling everyone that asks me... its not the size that matters, but the fact its a family diamond that makes it extra special. I would take that over a "big" one anyday!! Come on Hunter, you know me better than that.